- We are displaying the “Blog with Integrity” badge on this site to assert that the trust of our readers and the blogging community is important to us;
- We believe in intellectual property rights, providing links, citing sources, and crediting inspiration where appropriate;
- We disclose material relationships, policies and business practices. Our readers will know the difference between editorial, advertorial, and advertising, should we choose to have it. If/when we do sponsored or paid posts, they are clearly marked;
- When collaborating with marketers and PR professionals, we handle ourselves professionally and abide by basic journalistic standards;
- We always present honest opinions to the best of our abilities;
- We make every attempt to treat others respectfully, criticizing ideas and not people. We also welcome respectful debate with our own ideas and opinions; and,
- We own our words, even if we occasionally have to eat them.
This blog is a personal weblog written and edited by Denise & Dom Romeo. For questions about this site, please contact us.
The following disclosures are made to comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of in-kind compensation. The compensation we receive will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Most advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Some of the links included in blog posts are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will add value to our readers.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner's. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our experience or expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified independently with the manufacturer or provider.
Additionally, in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR Part 312: “Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule” (a.k.a. COPPA), we provide parents complete control over any information collected or used from their children (ages 13 and under), including but not limited to 'photographs, videos, or audio files containing a child’s image or voice.' No images or likenesses are (nor have ever been) used on this site without full parental consent.