In accepting this award, I agreed to complete the following tasks:
- Recognize (and Thank!) the “sister” who presented you the award, and link to their blog in your post.
- Copy and paste the award image.
- Share seven interesting things about yourself.
- Choose 15 other sister bloggers to receive the award, and let them know that they have received the award.
1. There are few things I enjoy more in life than a ripe tomato fresh from the garden.
2. I don’t like green beans. I want to, but I just don’t.
3. While our front yard looks landscaped, it is peppered with many various herb plants: oregano, thyme, sage and lemon balm to name a few.
4. Duke’s is my favorite brand of mayonnaise.
5. I have an insatiable sweet tooth.
6. It is incredibly hard for me to pass a yard sale without stopping for a peek.
7. I once dined on Sciurus Carolinensis as a young girl.
I am so thrilled to pay the award forward to my favorite blogger “sisters”! All of these ladies have impressed me with their writing, recipes, photographs and humor. Please take a few minutes to visit their sites as I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I do!